How would you like to finally put an end to
sugar cravings so you can lose weight,
feel younger, and get crystal clear about your life?
10 Day Sugar Free Challenge
Starts May 30th
Take back your confidence, your body and your happiness!
Imagine if you had the willpower to say no to cupcakes, cookies, brownies, candy and ice-cream….
Imagine no longer craving sweets or obsessing about your favorite sweet treats…..
In just 10 days, you can stop the cravings, the guilt, self sabotage and vicious cycle
that all come from eating processed sugar.
I totally get it.
I’ve been there.
I was a sugar addict too.
That is why I want to share my secrets on how I successfully broke free from the addiction,
and how I have managed to not eat sugar for almost 15 years.
Giving up sugar was the very best thing I’ve ever done in my life!
First lesson is that it’s not all about willpower.
Whenever we think we can’t have sugar, we only want it more, right?
It’s human nature to want to push back when we are told we “can’t” or “don’t” do something.
So simply telling ourselves, “don’t eat sugar” doesn’t work.
Even though we know sugar is bad for us –
it is the single biggest trigger for silent inflammation that leads to all kinds of chronic disease
including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, anxiety, depression and accelerated aging –
that doesn’t motivate us to stop either.
Why is that?
I will teach you why and how to stop!
A few reasons why this program is for you. If you:
- Tell yourself not to eat sugar but still cave to the cravings
- Use sugar to get you through the mid-afternoon slump
- Have cravings for sweets after meals
- Can’t seem to lose the muffin top even though you exercise all the time
- Feel foggy and unable to focus
- Find sugary sweets to be a source of pleasure, escape or reward
- Get irritable or have mood swings
- Feel grumpy when you are hungry
- Can’t imaging living without sweets
Having been a sugar addict, someone who would take a cookie out of the trash because I loved sugar so much, I’m going to guess that giving up sugar may be REALLY scary for you…..
- The mere thought of never having it again may make you binge on it like never before.
- You may hide stashes of sweets so no-one knows you are eating them. Then sigh with relief once you see and taste that decadent sweetness again.
- The idea of getting through the entire day without a simple bite of chocolate or something sweet may totally freak you out.
- Saying no may be harder than just saying no. You may worry about pissing off your co-workers or friends when they offer you a piece of chocolate or birthday cake.
Giving up sugar is like breaking up with your lover…..terrifying even though you know it’s the right thing to do.
I am here to HELP!
I will gently guide you, judgement free,
through the process I used to quit sugar once and for all!
Trust me, if I can do it, so can YOU!
No judgement, no stomach crunching yourself to death, and YES, no deprivation.
Within just a few days, you will take your life back. Empowering energy, clarity, focus, confidence and freedom to be YOU will be yours to OWN and celebrate.
After all clarity is queen! When was the last time you felt clear about your life and free to be yourself?
Sweet Freedom is a 10 day online program I designed
to help people break free from the sweet seduction of sugar.
The program starts May 30th and runs through June 8th.
This program will not leave you feeling stuck in that vicious cycle. It will break you free from the seduction of processed sugar and give you back your confidence. And if you aren’t satisfied, I offer you 100% money back guarantee..
- Imagine being free of guilt, shame, and self sabotage.
- Imagine feeling like you in your body.
- Imagine feeling your happiest self.
- Imagine being free of pain and rarely getting sick, if ever.
Of course you’ve probably heard it a gazillion times before – “Ditch the sugar.” But we both know, it’s easier said then done. Sugar always has a way of seducing us back.
If you want to adopt healthier habits you have to do more than focus on the habit, you have to focus on mindset and that is what we will be doing in Sweet Freedom.
Sweet Freedom has two levels to meet everyone’s needs.
For those who consider themselves already eating healthy but still crave sweet treats or can’t seem to budge the belly fat. Includes sugar detox booklet, video tutorials, kick off call, private Facebook community and FB Live events.
For those who are nervous about giving up sugar. It’s also for those who eat a lot of processed, packaged foods that are secretly laced with sugar or those who can’t live without their daily sugar fix. This level allows for baby steps. Yes, you will learn how to change habits but in a totally safe and satisfying way. Substitutes and all natural sweet alternatives will bridge the gap while your body readjusts to a new delicious way of eating. Mindset tricks and tips will also help you find pleasure in new ways so you can get over losing your lover! This was how I broke my addiction to sugar….so I will be with you every step of the way!
Level two includes individualized support and accountability with three 30 minute personal phone strategy sessions with me, in addition to the sugar detox booklet, daily video tutorials, private Facebook community and FB Live events.
|Level One||Level Two|
Hi, I’m Suzie Carpenter a self empowerment coach, professional speaker, best selling author and pioneer in the clean eating movement. My mission is to love the world back to health. I eat the way I do because I want feel like me in my body. My work with clients focuses on teaching them how to harm themselves less with food using empowering mindset techniques.